What if I am mobility impaired?
People with mobility impairments are still able to access the service with a wheelchair lift installed on the vehicle.
Please let Northern Passenger Transport Network (NPTN) know if you require to use the lift or travel with a mobility aid i.e. walkers.
What if I need a carer?
• Passengers may travel with one carer/support person if required.
• A Carer’s Free Fare is available to someone providing a high level of care and support to a passenger.
• A carer can not be someone who is also attending their own appointment.
• Travel companions providing company but not required to provide high level care and/or support will be required to pay a fare.
• NPTN and Port Pirie Bus Service do not supply carers or support persons.
• At the time of booking, it is imperative to mention a carer is required to travel with you.
• If the carer cancels, you must contact NPTN as soon as possible as seats are valuable.